Skip to main content Skip to footer

Block Party Requests

Having a block party? Fill out the permit form and turn it in at least 7 days prior to your event. 

You can request for Public Works to bring barricades to block the street and for our Police Officers to stop by for the kids. Officers will bring goodie bags and give a tour of their squad cars.

Block Party Permits / Street Closing Requests can be submitted with the form linked below:

Block Party Permit

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.