Skip to main content Skip to footer

Report a Problem

The Village of Minooka now has an online portal to report any concerns. Whether it’s a street light, pothole, or a damaged street sign,  the portal will help Public Works respond faster. 

The portal is available immediately and is free-of -charge.

Follow these simple steps to get started:

  • Go to the portal website.
  • Create an account by entering your email, name, phone number, and password.
  • Enter the location of the problem by clicking on the map or entering the address.
  • Now select ‘Create Work Request’.
  • From the drop-down menu, select a concern.
  • Add any important information or pictures.
  • Click submit work request.

For help with the online portal click here.

For immediate assistance please call the Public Works Department at 815-467-8868 or email For emergency assistance after hours (water main break, missing stop sign, etc.) please call 815-467-2161. 

Contact Us

121 E. McEvilly Road,
Minooka, IL 60447
(815) 467-2151